For those hard-pressed for time, this is a short visit to get a quick taste of the abundance of beauty, history and relaxation that this lovely small country has to offer. This short capsule is designed to bring to you the modernity and entertainment in bustling Amman, the spellbinding history and architecture in Madaba, Nebo and Petra and of course the sheer relaxation of lazily floating around in the Dead Sea
(Per person for a group of 2 people on a twin sharing basis. Low season rates; rates would change depending on the date of travel)
Do you have a larger group? Your per-person cost could reduce, sometimes quite significantly. Do write to us at email@example.com
Call our Travel Expert at +91 9902444496
- Have a mud bath and Float in the Dead Sea – the lowest point on the face of the earth!
- Visit the ancient Nabatean city Petra, the city built into rock; one of the 7 wonders of the world
- See the Promised land from where Moses saw it at Mt. Nebo
- Explore the crusader castles of Al-Karak / Shobak
- Drive along the world’s oldest communication route – the King’s Highway.
- Experience the famed hospitality of the Jordanians through their food– mansaf, olives, Hummus, falafel, Tabouleh, Shawarma, Kannafeh….
Arrive in Amman
Arrive at Queen Alia Int’l Airport to be welcomed and transferred to your hotel in Amman.
Madaba, Mt Nebo, Kerak
After breakfast, transfer along the Kings Highway, visiting en route the old mosaic city of Madaba and Mt. Nebo. Continue along to Wadi Al-Mujeb Valley reaching Kerak, the old crusader castle, and then to Petra.
Start a day visit to the Rose Red City of Petra and drive back in the evening to Amman via the desert road.
The Dead Sea
Head out to a full day visit to the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth where you will float like a boat! You will have time for leisure and relaxation at the Dead Sea Amman Beach. Late afternoon drive back to Amman for a panoramic city tour.
Transfer to Queen Alia Int’l Airport for your flight back home.