This is a capsule designed for an immersive experience in this small, astoundingly beautiful country with diverse experiences on offer – soak in the modern amenities and attractions of Amman, take in the history and architecture along the King’s Highway (Madaba, Mount Nebo, Kerak), gawk at the ancient splendour of Petra, stare into the vastness of the desert from a Bedouin Camp in Wadi Rum, let the child in you out in the numerous possibilities of Aqaba City and then top it all off with the ultimate in laziness – float around without a care in the Dead Sea… In short, immerse yourself in a plethora of diverse experiences. . .
(Per person for a group of 2 people on a twin sharing basis. Low season rates; rates would change depending on the date of travel)
Do you have a larger group? Your per-person cost could reduce, sometimes quite significantly. Do write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call our Travel Expert at +91 9902444496
- Have a mud bath and Float in the Dead Sea – the lowest point on the face of the earth!
- Sprinkle holy water where Jesus was baptized – Bethany Beyond the Jordan!
- Visit the ancient roman city of Jerash& Umm Qais and immerse yourself in the most well-preserved Roman architecture outside of Italy
- Visit the ancient Nabatean city Petra, the city built into rock; one of the 7 wonders of the world
- Experience the hospitality of the City of Mosaics -Madaba–see the earliest map of the Holy Land
- See the Promised land from where Moses saw it at Mt. Nebo
- Explore the crusader castles of Al-Karak / Shobak
- Drive along the world’s oldest communication route – the King’s Highway.
- Experience the famed hospitality of the Jordanians through their food– mansaf, olives, Hummus, falafel, Tabouleh, Shawarma, Kannafeh….
- Have a peaceful lunch at Umm Quais overlooking the Sea of Galilee and survey the territories of Golan Heights (Israel occupied Syria), Palestine, Jordan and Lebanon & Israel in the distance.
- Stay in a Bedouin camp in the Wadi Rum Desert (Luxury Camping)
- Ride by Camel, 4X4 or in a hot air balloon (Optional) in the Valley of the Moon (Wadi Rum).
Arrive in Amman
Arrive at Queen Alia Int’l Airport to be welcomed and transferred to your hotel in Amman.
Madaba, Mt Nebo, Kerak
After breakfast, transfer along the Kings Highway, visiting en route the old mosaic city of Madaba and Mt. Nebo. Continue along to Wadi Al-Mujeb Valley reaching Kerak, the old crusader castle, and then to Petra.
Embark on an extensive exploration of the Rose Red City of Petra.
Drive down to Wadi Rum for a Bedouin 4X4 ride inside the desert, dinner and enjoy your stay overnight in a Bedouin Camp inside the desert of Wadi Rum.
A morning transfer to Aqaba City for a day of leisure and relaxation – let the child in you out… Overnight at Aqaba City.
Drive down the Wadi Araba Road to reach the Dead Sea (Amman Beach) and just chill… Continue to Amman late evening for the night.
Jerash and Ajloun Castle
Go on a half day visit of Jerash and Ajloun Castle and drive back to Amman for a Panoramic city tour and enjoy your last night out in town…
Transfer to Queen Alia Int’l Airport for your flight back home.